Product Spotlight: Outlet Tester

The inadvertent chewing of a mouse or squirrel kills countless coffee makers and other electronic devices every year. Wait… What?

There isn’t a way for you to see the exact spot that a mouse or a squirrel has chewed on your wiring but there is a simple way to test to make sure your wiring is working correctly. It’s a handy little device called an outlet tester. You simply plug it into the wall and the lights on the tester show you if the plug is wired correctly. If you get any other reading than correct, please call an RVDA Certified Technician to troubleshoot and fix the problem for you.

You can pick up an outlet tester at any local hardware store for around ten dollars.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.